Have you heard that you can can become an important part of the PGA Tour in Bermuda this October?
Sign up as a volunteer for Family Centre at the Bermuda Championship and get to witness some of the world’s greatest golfers play inside the ropes.
The PGA Tour will be held October 27th – 30th, 2022 at the beautiful Port Royal Golf Course.
Did you know that when you volunteer, children and families receive critical therapeutic care without the worry of financial constraints? You are helping us strengthen vulnerable children and families in Bermuda.
Thanks to your support, Bermuda Championship will donate $200 per volunteer to Family Centre! This amazing partnership between Family Centre and the Bermuda Championship will help us make this a wonderful event for our children and families and for our island home.
There are many rewards for volunteering: Individuals can share camaraderie together and with other philanthropic-minded individuals, give back to the community, and enjoy a unique behind-the-scenes experience seeing first-hand what it takes to put on a major sporting event.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to to give back to the community and enjoy some awesome perks. Come and join us at the PGA Tour Bermuda Championship 2022!
Click on the links below to learn more, or sign up now!
- Invitation letter to join the Family Centre volunteer team
- Family Centre Volunteer Sign Up Instructions
- General Information for Bermuda Championship Volunteers
We are so excited to have you join Family Centre and PGA for the 2022 Bermuda Championship!
Registration will open soon!
Here’s How to Sign Up!
To begin the volunteer registration process, please visit the Bermuda Championship website at https://www.butterfieldbdachampionship.com/bfm-volunteer/ and follow these simple steps:
- Click “JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY” on the Volunteer Information page
- Click “Register Here” the right-hand side
- Select “Charity Organization Volunteer” type
- Enter the Security Code “charity22”
- Create Username and Password
- Complete Registration Steps 1-4
- On Step 2, select “Family Centre” as organization you are volunteering on behalf of
- Follow each step as instructed on the registration form
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with additional information after you have completed Registration Step 4.
Contact Arden Vickers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (441) 519-6682 if any questions arise during registration.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Bermuda Championship!
- Volunteers will receive a free uniform package containing:
- One (1) Official Tournament polo shirt
- One (1) Official Tournament hat
- One (1) Volunteer badge
- Complimentary lunch and snacks while volunteering
- Volunteer credential that provides access all week.
- Training is provided for all volunteer committees.
- Volunteers are able choose from 17 different committees, ranging from Gallery Management (formerly known as Marshals), Walking Scorers, Tv Spotters, Merchandise, Pro-Am, Shuttles and Product Distribution.
- Volunteer with colleagues, family, or friends! The event team will make every effort to accommodate your requests. Be sure to list your request on your registration form and select the same committee and availability as the person you wish to volunteer with.
PGA Tour Bermuda Championship Event: Arden Vickers, Volunteer Manager
Phone: (441) 519-6682
Family Centre: Hannah Collins, Fund Development Coordinator
Phone: (441)232-1116 x 2034