Family Centre wants Families to win this Cup Match holiday! Support your favourite team and ensure vulnerable children, teens and families in Bermuda get the help they need.
We are excited to provide our Somerset and St. George’s ribbons once again as part of our annual Cup Match Tag Day, sponsored by Clarien Bank!
Cup Match Tag Day is a major fundraiser for Family Centre. Your donations and all proceeds from our Cup Match Ribbons go towards providing therapeutic counselling services and community outreach programmes such as Youth Leadership Academy, Beyond Rugby Bermuda and Beyond Yoga Bermuda for children between 4-18 years old and their families at no cost to them.
Family Centre’s Cup Match Tag Day will take place on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Here’s how you can help:
- Sign up to volunteer! Give your time on Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at one of our tagging stations for one hour or more.
- SIGN UP HERE: Tag Day 2023 Volunteer Signup Sheet.
- Make a Donation! Whether online or in person on Wednesday, You will be making a difference in a child’s life while proudly supporting your favourite Cup Match team at the same time. Any amount you can kindly donate makes a difference in a child’s life, and is an investment in Bermuda’s future!
- Order Ribbons Now On Sargasso. Ribbons are available for self pickup or delivery. Pre-order to avoid disappointment!
- Order Cup Match ribbons for your company or group. Download our Corporate Order form PDF. Please be sure to include a contact number and delivery instructions, and any requests for specific colours of ribbons. Return your form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a denim day Host a denim Day and collect donations at your workplace. Email us at email@example.com if you would like us to set up a custom donation page for your Denim Day or workplace fundraising event!
For more information, please email Hannah and Thania at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 232-1116 ext. 2034 or 2026.
Support families, celebrate Cup Match and show support for your team!
We wish you a safe and wonderful Emancipation Day & Mary Prince Day.